Military Veterans & Dependents Assistance

Military Veterans and Dependents Assistance

I welcome opportunities to assist military veterans and their dependents in Mississippi when they need assistance dealing with the Department of Veterans Affairs.

For cases involving the VA, you may contact any of my state offices or my Washington office to request assistance. (Visit the “Contact” page for specific information on contacting these offices.)

It is helpful if you have all your information and documents close at hand when you contact us. To better assist with your case, I will need your signed authorization in order to obtain information on your case. You can get a copy of the privacy release from any of my state offices or you can download and print the Constituent Service Form below.


Jackson Office
190 East Capitol St.
Suite 550
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
Phone: (601) 965-4459
Washington Office
United States Senate
113 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-2402
Phone: (202) 224-5054
Oxford Office
U.S. Federal Courthouse
911 East Jackson Avenue
Suite 249
Oxford, Mississippi 38655
Phone: (662) 236-1018
Gulf Coast Office
2012 15th Street
Suite 451
Gulfport, Mississippi 39501
Phone: (228) 867-9710