Federal Agency Assistance

I am always happy to try to assist Mississippians when they need assistance dealing with a federal agency, such as the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Social Security Administration, or the Internal Revenue Service. You may contact any of my state offices or my Washington office to request assistance. It is helpful if you have all your information and documents close at hand when you contact us. To better assist with your case, I will need your signed authorization in order to obtain information on your case from the federal agency involved. You can get a copy of the privacy release from any of my state offices or you can download and print the release here.

For military veterans and dependents seeking assistance with Department of Veterans Affairs issues, click here.

Problems with Mississippi state agencies are out of my jurisdiction as a United States Senator. To get help with state questions, please visit the official Mississippi state website here.

Jackson Office
190 East Capitol St.
Suite 550
Jackson, Mississippi 39201
Phone: (601) 965-4459
Washington Office
United States Senate
113 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-2402
Phone: (202) 224-5054
Oxford Office
U.S. Federal Courthouse
911 East Jackson Avenue
Suite 249
Oxford, Mississippi 38655
Phone: (662) 236-1018
Gulf Coast Office
2012 15th Street
Suite 451
Gulfport, Mississippi 39501
Phone: (228) 867-9710